Cortec's VpCI-337 is a biodegradable waterborne vapor corrosion inhibitor used to protect metal parts and internal void spaces with a thin, environmentally friendly self-healing film.
- Easy-to-use, recyclable spray can powered by compressed air
- Can be sprayed in any direction
- Designed to protect a variety of metals
- Sprays a distance of approximately 40 inches
- Coverage rate: approximately 0.3 to 1 fluid ounce per cubic foot in one can (4 to 6 oz. of spray will protect a metal void space 12.7 cu. ft. in volume)
- Conforms to ASTM D-1735 (Water Fog Cabinet), ASTM D-1748 (Humidity Cabinet), and NACE RP0487-2000 (Selection of Rust Preventives)