The Parker Hannifin SG102 Dump Truck Pump enables nearly 40% faster dumping cycles.
- Built upon the technology of standard C102/G102 pumps
- Enables nearly 40% faster-dumping cycle when compared to standard SG102
- Designed to fit where space is limited, but greater flow necessary
- Provides 25% more flow than the G102 2-in. (50.8 mm) Dump Pump
- Weighs 20% less than C102 2.5-in. (63.5 mm) Dump Pump
- Uses valve body of larger frame size C Series Dump Pump, which provides large dump pump flow characteristics for faster dump cycle time yielding greater work cycle efficiency
- Can be configured in SAE or DIN flange, NPT or ODT ports, and can be ordered with manual or air shift configurations
The innovative dump pump is part of Parker’s Commercial Hydraulics truck pump product line. Built upon the technology of the industry standard C102/G102 pumps, the SG102 Dump Pump enables a nearly 40 percent faster-dumping cycle, when compared to the standard SG102.
The pump is designed to fit where space is limited, but greater flow necessary. The SG102 Dump Pump provides 25 percent more flow than the G102 2-inch Dump Pump and weighs 20 percent less than the C102 2.5-inch Dump Pump. It uses the valve body of the larger frame size C Series Dump Pump, which provides large dump pump flow characteristics for a faster dump cycle time yielding greater work cycle efficiency. The SG102 can be configured in SAE or DIN flange, NPT or ODT ports, and can be ordered with manual or air shift configurations.
“The dump truck industry will see benefits from the pump’s power density,” said Chris Johnson, sales channel manager, Parker Gear Pump Division. “There is also safer operation when the cycle time for the bed to return is reduced prior to the operator moving from the job site location.”