Hitachi enhanced the boom-hydraulics recirculation feature to generate faster boom and arm speed with its 18,800-lb. ZX85USB-5 excavator. The ZX85USB-5, with max. dig depth of 14 ft. 10 in., is part of Hitachi's ultrashort-class excavator line and features a reduced tail swing.
- Parallel digging with independent-swing boom
- Two work modes: E (economy) and P (standard)
- Tier 4 Final/EU Stage IV Yanmar four-cylinder engine with diesel particulate filter and oxidation catalyst
- Added stability and fill capability with standard blade
- Enhanced LCD monitor
- Tungsten-carbide coated surfaces and D-channel side frames
- Optional rubber pads and a variety of track widths