Evans Cooling Systems Inc. announces the availability of its Arctic waterless coolant in gallon-size containers.
- Designed specifically for use in environments as cold as -60 F
- Solidifies at temperatures below -60 F, but will not damage radiator tubes or cause blocks to crack because it shrinks when it changes state
- Features large separation between operating temperature of coolant and its high boiling point (375 F)
- Vapor does not form in the coolant jacket as it can with water-based coolants
- Metal surfaces are always in contact with liquid coolant, so metal temperatures are always under control
- Helps lower maintenance costs, improve performance and reliability, and offer protection against corrosion and electrolysis