The RH460 down-the-hole hammer has been developed to provide higher levels of productivity and reliability, while simultaneously delivering lower operating costs.
- Available in 4, 5 and 6 in. with all versions designed to utilize bits with generic shank types
- Solid piston and inner cylinder concept
- Starts up in any direction
- Air cycle designed to optimize expansion and compression rate for more power with less air
- V-lock mount system prevents movement of the inner cylinder and air distributor, reducing galling-related failures
- Oil grooves incorporated into the design to ensure constant and consistent lubrication between the piston and internal parts