Schroeder Industries announce the release of the second generation ICF (16 gpm) diesel coalescing filter.
- Consists of patent-pending, three-phase particulate and fuel/water separation media technology
- Removes water from ULSD and biodiesel fuels stored in bulk fuel tanks
- For use in single-pass fuel-dispensing or multi-pass reservoir clean-up and continuous maintenance
- Protects Tier 3 and Tier 4 engine components against failures caused by particulate and water transferred from bulk fuel tanks to the vehicle
- Allows users to achieve or exceed the particulate and water removal specifications of the injection systems OEMs